Hydro Excavation is the process of using pressurised water to break down the earth’s soil, which is then vacuumed up.
We’ve seen and heard it all.
- The fountain of sewer from a pump line no-one knew was there.
- The power going out because the cable was supposed to be somewhere else.
- Fibre-optic cables dangling from a digger bucket.
HYDRO EXCAVATION IS A PROVEN METHOD OF EXPOSING EXISTING SERVICES WITH ZERO DAMAGE.
Our specialist equipment can help with the following:
- “Potholing” to check for services along the thrusting route.
- Exposing known services for repair, maintenance, or to lay new beside old.
- Trenching around trees without damaging tree roots.
- Trenching around transformers without damaging power cables.
Here’s a sample of our achievements on projects so far:
- Excavated a 200mm diameter hole to 4m depth looking for a sewer line; our competitors said it couldn’t be done.
- Excavated 70 Pile Holes in one day for a tricky house site.
- Excavated 45 tonnes of gravel from behind a retaining wall, 80m away and 12m below the truck.
- 50mm-wide trench to a depth of 350mm for broadband lead-ins.
- Pot Holing and Excavating for the ultra-fast broadband roll-out in Napier, Auckland and Christchurch.
- Excavated a large area to expose a coil of power cable at a substation.
- If everyone says it can’t be done, call the innovators at HydroVac, we like a challenge.
Does this sound like what your business needs?
Then get in touch today and get started!
You can call us on 0800 493 768 to talk to a team member directly, or simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you.
You will always get the highest level of customer service ensuring you have a wonderful experience with HydroVac!